Hallmark might cut two movies from its Fall Harvest premiere list and start its Countdown to Christmas before Halloween even happens, but on the actual calendar. . . it’s officially autumn. And in the spirit of changing leaves and snuggling sweaters, I am sharing my Hallmark-inspired Fall Harvest To-Do List so that you, too, can experience a fabulous fall season.
So grab your Pumpkin Spice Latte and get out there. Enjoy all that autumn has to offer. . . In Real Life!
Hallmarkies, how many of these items will you check off the list this fall?
- In the spirit of the Pumpkin Pie Wars, bake a pumpkin pie.
- In the spirit of Autumn in the Vineyard, visit a vineyard, attend a wine tasting event, or if those aren’t options in your local area, share a bottle of wine with a friend while you blow bubbles like the characters in Love and Sunshine. (I know, I know, this is a summer movie, but we are at least keeping within the wine theme.)
- In the spirit of Harvest Moon, visit a pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin or pamper yourself with a facial. If your facial can have a pumpkin theme or use pumpkin products, all the better.
- In the spirit of October Kiss,make a Halloween costume consisting only of items you have in your home, go trick-or-treating with your family, or attend a fun Halloween-themed event.
- In the spirit of Love, of Course and Love on a Limb, participate in a community event either by volunteering your time or making a donation in support of the mission.
- In the spirit of Harvest Wedding and All of My Heart: Inn Love & The Wedding, attend a fall wedding.
- In the spirit of Autumn Dreams, visit New York City this fall. A picnic in Central Park is always a good time, as is eating curbside in NYC at the Brooklyn Food Truck Rally in Prospect Park or visiting Smorgasburg.
- In the spirit of Falling for Vermont, I sincerely hope you do not have or get amnesia, but having lived in New England for almost 15 years, I can attest that Vermont is beautiful this time of year. Go for a visit and enjoy the many beautiful shades of fall. If you can’t visit Vermont, read a fun young adult novel that interests you, attend a fall festival and ride the Ferris wheel, or go for a walk to enjoy time with someone special.
- In the spirit of Harvest Love, attend a fall-themed dance or enjoy some food or drink inspired by pears.
- In the spirit of Love Struck Café, support a local café by stopping by for coffee or a meal, go on a hayride, or bake an apple cake.
- In the spirit of Falling for You and Truly, Madly Sweetly, bake cupcakes. Bake anything!
- In the spirit of Under the Autumn Moon, embrace the outdoors. If you can’t ride horses or visit a ranch, go for a hike and enjoy the crisp fall temperatures.
- As Hallmark premiers Over the Moon in Love and Love, Fall & Order, whip up one of these Delicious Autumnal Cocktails listed here.
9 thoughts on “Fall Harvest Checklist”
I love it! I watched Harvest Love last night, and it made me want to eat a pear so bad! I really mentally started making a list of primary colored scarves I need to add to my wardrobe.
This is awesome Karla! Please share any Hallmark Adventures you check off In Real life and tag me on facebook and Instagram. Thanks so much for reading!!
I don’t have any definitive plans yet, but what I’d like to do is visit a pumpkin patch (haven’t in YEARS) and take a drive to see the fall colors (and maybe take pictures of my car with the colored leaves in the background)!
Summer, these are great! I hope you have so much fun as you do these activities. Please tag me on Facebook and on Instagram with your photos of your Hallmark In Real Life adventures!! We will start a HallmarkIRL movement 🙂
Challenge Accepted! I just printed my list and am off to grab my PSL and get started! 🙂
You go girl!!!! Hope you have fun with it!!